I have neglected vanilla as a yogurt flavour for too long.
My mom gave me a tub of vanilla yogurt to bring back up to Kingston, and to be honest, it was not really what I had in mind. Vanilla yogurt, to me, was just normal yogurt (and when I say normal, I mean with some sort of fruity flavour) without the extra. Vanilla yogurt, logically, seemed like yogurt minus one. Its funny how I never thought of vanilla as a yogurt flavour. I've had vanilla cake (good), vanilla cookies (good), vanilla coke (despite what others say, good), but when it came to yogurt, vanilla was just the norm. If you have ever felt this way before, I urge you to try it, as it really is more than a base for strawberries and peaches.
vanilla yogurt is good; the possibilities for my life are endless
8 years ago
Vanilla yogurt is an overlooked simple pleasure of life. I always used to feel the same way about vanilla yogurt - it was like fruit yogurt but not as good. BUT in the summer, we made vanilla yogurt parfait one day and it was soooo good! It is like a diamond in the rough - overlooked and hidden, but a good find when you discover it!
ReplyDeletefirst of all, vanilla coke is my favourite so really, (good) does not cut it. it's more like (so-awesome-i-get-it-brought-over-from-HK).
ReplyDeletesecond, vanilla yogurt is basically the only flavour of yogurt i will eat (besides peach) without hesitating. i'm glad you have discovered it's tastiness. we can remain friends :)